Noblelift, a material handling equipment company in Des Plaines, Illinois, has updated the advanced battery warranty program for its Lithium Iron Phosphate forklifts. This updated battery warranty covers 10 years or 20,000 hours and provides an extended three-year wet cell lead acid guarantee.
“Our customers want dependability, and we’re excited to prove that we can deliver with this best-in-class battery warranty,” says Loren Swakow, managing director at Noblelift USA. “As a global leader, this industry-leading warranty proves our commitment to driving growth in North America.”
The battery is manufactured by GFL International Co., a lithium-ion battery manufacturer based in Toronto. Noblelift says businesses using its batteries can see overall cost savings of at least $50,000 compared with internal combustion forklifts over five years.
Dealers can contact Noblelift directly to find out more about the extended warranty by calling 847-595-7100 or emailing email@example.com.
Latest from Recycling Today
- Maersk results demonstrate shipping sector’s health
- Midwest Fiber Recycling partners with Amp in MRF update
- Baltimore city officials call for raises for sanitation workers amid staffing shortage
- Call2Recycle, Electronic Distributors International Inc. expand Ontario’s battery recycling infrastructure
- Cruz Foam's new packaging products to become available through Atlantic Packaging partnership
- FleetGenius launches Compactor Solutions website
- LyondellBasell, Kirkbi invest in APK to develop recycling technology
- Washington lawmakers consider recycling overhaul legislation