Recycling Today Media Group magazines
The recycling of obsolete and discarded materials is nearly as old as humankind itself. While the Recycling Today Media Group (RTMG) does not go back quite that far, our commitment to the recycling industry dates back to 1963 when Recycling Today was founded as Secondary Raw Materials magazine. Since that time, we have been publishing an increasingly comprehensive trade magazine and have branched out to become much more than just one magazine.
The RTMG is committed to meeting the needs of its readers by providing the most relevant and current business information to effectively manage their companies and meeting the needs of industry suppliers (our advertising customers) by ensuring they receive maximum exposure to the thriving recycling industry.
And thriving the recycling market is. Today’s industry, driven by strong demand, is a truly global phenomenon. Consumers of recovered iron and steel, metals, paper, plastics and other materials ship their materials from one side of the world to the other. Recyclers of materials such as concrete, wood and mixed construction and demolition (C&D) debris operate more regionally, but learn best practices from around the world. Companies that manage information and the consumer product supply chain until end of life must all meet global standards whether operating in a regional or a worldwide market.
This global marketplace means that industry managers must stay abreast of the latest market information and industry trends. That’s the reason our media products have grown to include print magazines, e-mail newsletters, Web sites, video hosting sites, directories and guides, deep industry databases and conferences.
Our level of market commitment is also demonstrated by a staff that offers more than 100 years of combined industry insight. This combination of market insight, the industry’s most seasoned staff and a close connection to our readers and advertising customers has allowed us to undertake expansions to reach deeper into recycling sectors and more widely into this global marketplace. Read more about our portfolio below:
- Recycling Today (RT), the flagship magazine of the RTMG, produced monthly provides broad coverage of the recycling industry and offers a depth of market and commodity information along with news, industry developments and company profiles of recyclers. With a weekly newsletter, specialty newsletters targeting the fastest growing segments of the industry and a website that is constantly updated with information, news and tools, RT has a depth of coverage that taps into decades of experience, while also recognizing the continual evolution of the industry.
- Construction & Demolition Recycling (C&DR) magazine, along with its website and e-newsletter products, offers independent coverage of the recycling of C&D materials, from demolition work and the processing of the material it generates to the processing of mixed debris and land-clearing material. It also includes the business of brownfield redevelopment and meeting LEED green building requirements.
- Storage & Destruction Business (SDB) magazine, combined with its website and e-newsletter, provides coverage of markets that are rapidly converging into a single industry: records storage and information destruction. Founded in 2003, SDB serves the industry firms that were increasingly driven by the desire to provide cradle-to-grave records management services to customers.
- Recycling Today Global Edition (RTGE), a print and digital publication supplemented by e-newsletters, offers the comprehensive coverage the RTMG is known for in North America to a wider global audience. RTGE helps recyclers and their suppliers from throughout the world stay attuned to changes in scrap flows and processing techniques around the world.
- Renewable Energy from Waste (REW) magazine, a bimonthly publication zeros in on projects and technology centered around harnessing the energy from waste and residues. In addition to a bi-monthly print and digital magazine, a website updated daily with information and a monthly e-newsletter provides the latest developments in this burgeoning field.
- Recycling Today — This weekly e-newsletter delivers the latest in news from across the recycling industy, from metals to municipal programs. It also includes information on products and technology for the industry.
- Recycling Today Global Edition — This bimonthly e-newsletter serves the global recycling industry, delivering news and product innovations.
- Recycling Today Auto Shredding Info — This monthly e-newsletter recaps headlines in the automotive recycling and shredding sectors. It also features products and services targeted to these segments of the industry.
- Direct Currrent — This montlhy e-newsletter targets the electronics recycling and ITAD (information technology asset disposition) industries. Whether you specialize in refurbishment and resale or shredding and material recovery, this e-newsletter has something fo you.
- Plastics Recycling Report — Our monthly e-newsletter that covers the plastics recycling industry, including generation and recovery trends, processing technology updates and consuming industry activity.
- Construction & Demolotion Recycling — This e-newsletter is delivered to subscribers' inboxes twice per month and covers news and developments in the construction and demolition recycling sectors as well as new product innovations.
- Renewable Energy from Waste — This title brings you the lastest news and technology in the renewable energy from waste sector.
- Anaerobic Digest — This bimontly e-newsletter features news and insights from the anaerobic digestion sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the waste-to-energy industry.
- Solid Waste Report — New in 2016, this bimonthly product will bring readers the lastest news and developments in the solid waste industry.