Paul Warton, currently the business unit president at Constellium, has been named executive vice president (EVP) of extruded solutions at Hydro, headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Warton will report to Hydro President and CEO Hilde Merete Aasheim and will join the company’s corporate management board. He starts his new position Feb. 1, 2021, replacing Egil Hogna, who will leave Hydro Dec. 1 to become CEO at Nordic consultancy Norconsult.
Warton has held different leadership positions in U.S.-based aluminum company Alcoa and in aluminum extrusions company Sapa, now a part of Hydro. He has worked at Paris-based Constellium since 2010, where he is currently global business unit president for automotive structures and industry.
Erik Fossum, head of precision tubing in extruded solutions at Hydro, will act as EVP of extruded solutions from Dec. 1 until Warton joins the company next February.
Latest from Recycling Today
- First PET Recycling Coalition grants announced
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- Li-Cycle reports earnings, Rochester facility updates
- Nucor sees reshoring boosting demand for steel
- Fontaine Modification targets driver comfort in waste collection sector
- American Battery Technology Co. hires key leadership for recycling plant
- Packaging Corp. of America reports Q4, full-year results
- NexKemia acquires assets of polystyrene scrap recycler Eco-Captation