The Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) says it has teamed up with The Marek Group to provide what it calls “a hub for businesses to find COVID-19 supplies, including personal protective equipment (PPE), sanitizing supplies and display graphics to promote and protect safety in the workplace.”
“AEM has been at the forefront of promoting workplace safety and connecting companies with the resources needed to keep everyone safe in the construction and agriculture industries for decades,” says Jaime Vos, director of the Safety Materials Program at AEM. “For manufacturers and other businesses, the health and safety of their employees and customers in the workplace is paramount. We’re providing access to safety supplies to support them during this critical time.”
AEM says its members and AEM Safety Materials Program customers are eligible for a 10 percent discount on all COVID-19 supplies at the online AEM Store. Those seeking to place larger or recurring orders can call (262) 549-8931.
“We have been partners with AEM for 20 of the 50 years we’ve been in business, so we have earned trust in our ability to deliver as promised,” says Fuzzy Marek, CEO of the Waukesha, Wisconsin-based Marek Group.
“The importance of personal protective equipment speaks for itself,” adds Marek. “However, display graphics that communicate best practices and company safety policies are also important and effective at protecting the safety of your colleagues and customers. Just as importantly, many of these supplies are made in the U.S.A.”
Latest from Recycling Today
- WestRock reports Q1 income decline
- Ocean Legacy Foundation opens ocean plastic depot in British Columbia
- IP earnings decline from 2021
- AF&PA announces new members, board leadership
- Volvo makes changes to construction equipment executive management team
- Rotochopper to showcase three machines at ConExpo-Con/Agg
- Michigan announces $800,000 more in community recycling grants
- The paper recycling success story