Brett Lurie, vice president of sales at Wilmington Paper Corp., shares how today’s market conditions for recovered paper are similar to what the industry experienced in 2008 when he first started to work in the recycling industry.
Do you know of any new or young professionals in the recycling industry? Send suggestions to Megan Smalley at email@example.com.
Latest from Recycling Today
- SABIC sets 1M tons recycling target
- NED acquires Carolina Equipment Rental, Sales & Service
- DTG Recycle acquires Clayton-Ward Co. in Oregon
- Waste Harmonics acquires New Market Waste Solutions
- German company to build PET recycling facility in Georgia
- Nucor calls 2022 most profitable year ever
- Berry, Coca-Cola partner to implement tethered caps in EU markets
- Cascades launches eco-friendly packaging for produce