The organizing committee of the China & Asia Circular Plastics Summit has announced speakers and session topics for the 2020 version of the event, scheduled for April 27-28 at the Parkline Century Park Hotel in Shanghai.
The two-day conference will include speakers from the corporate world and from trade associations. Corporations represented on the speaker roster include Johnson & Johnson, Danone Waters and Tupperware Brands. Associations represented in the program include the China Plastics Processing Industry Association and the China National Resources Recycling Association.
The event has been designed to attract “decision-makers from across the plastics value chain, including brand owners or end-users, to discuss circular plastics developments,” according to James Chen of Apex International, who is a principal consultant to the Summit’s organizing committee.
The April event’s program, according to Chen, has been designed to include several perspectives, including the chemical and petrochemical sector; machinery producers; the plastics supply chain; technology and innovation R&D departments; and recyclers.
Topics to be discussed include:
- the circular economy in the plastics supply chain;
- innovative solutions to expand and modernize plastics sorting and recycling capacity;
- innovative extrusion and injection molding applications for compounding and recycling;
- plastics material flows and the recovery of post-consumer plastic scrap in China and Asia; and
- case studies of high value-added recycled plastics.
More information on the Shanghai event can be obtained by emailing James Chen at email@example.com.