To have your product featured here, please send a news release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Bruker S1 Titan XRF Analyzers. New from Bruker, Billerica, Mass., is the S1 Titan handheld XRF analyzers. Available in three models, the S1 Titan is designed to provide fast, accurate and automated elemental analysis and positive material identification. Features include:
- Weight of roughly 3 pounds including the battery
- Bruker’s proprietary high-speed XFlash SDD detector with high energy resolution and light-element capabilities
- S1 TitanLE can analyze up to 37 elements, including magnesium, aluminum and silicon, without need for a vacuum or helium gas flush
- S1 TitanSE analyzes standard alloys and high-temperature samples up to 500 degrees Celsius
- The value-priced S1 TitanSP uses a traditional SiPIN (silicon photodiode) detector and can measure in-process samples at temperatures up to 500 degrees Celsius
- SharpBeam technology for improved precision, reduced power requirements and increased battery life
- Available configured specifically to analyze precious metals
Visit www.bruker.com/s1titan for more information.
2. Previero Grinders. Previero, based in Como, Italy, features a wet grinder line consisting of six series—the MU 508, MU 610, MU 812, MU 816, MU 916 and MU 920—with a variety of models in each series. Features include:
- A supporting chassis for grinder, motor and hydraulic unit
- A motor with a slide to adjust belt tension
- Slanted and bolted fixed blades
Visit www.previero.it for more information.
3. Exodus Machines MX457R Material Handler. Exodus Machines, Superior, Wis., has introduced the U.S.A.-made MX457R material handler, with a cabin design that can be lowered all the way to the ground. Other features include:
- A reach of up to 63.5 feet horizontally, 70.5 feet vertically
- A high-clearance undercarriage with protected components
- Capable of lifting 13,345 pounds at 60 feet
- Weight of about 130,000 pounds
- A Caterpillar C9 Acert 325-horsepower engine
Visit www.exodusmachinesinc.com for more information.
4. Imperial DeltaMAXX Filters. Imperial Systems, Jackson Center, Penn., has expanded its DeltaMaxx line of high-efficiency replacement filters. Features include:
- Advanced nanofiber technology for minimum efficiency reporting value (MERV) 15 filtration efficiency
- A collection capacity efficiency of 99.9 percent on 0.3 to 0.5 micron particles
Visit www.isystemsweb.com for more information.