Steinert UniSort Unibot
Steinert GmbH, Cologne, Germany, has released its UniSort Unibot sorting robot. The UniSort Unibot:
- combines sensor technology with modern robotics to increase the efficiency of sorting facilities
- uses artificial intelligence- (AI-) based recognition software and high-resolution hyperspectral imaging (HSI) technology to ensure precise detection
- features a combination of sensors made up of high-resolution near-infrared (NIR) and colored cameras
- can be used in combination with Steinert’s UniSort NIR sensor sorting systems of the Evo 5.0 generation to provide facilities with more automated sorting
- uses a modern delta robot with a specially developed tool adapter to offer fast speeds and high accuracy in small spaces
- can offer up to 60 picks per minute
Visit https://steinertglobal.com/us for more information.
Peoria, Illinois-based BossTek says its compact, diesel-powered DustBoss Atom has been engineered to provide an unmatched level of mobility and performance, delivering effective dust and particle suppression. The Atom:
- has a throw of 100 feet and an adjustable elevation angle and user-defined oscillation to allow for precise aiming
- features a mist comprised of millions of droplets per minute in the 50-to-200-microns range
- incorporates remote control and 4G LTE telematics technologies
- fits in the back of a pickup and has forklift pockets on the front and back for quick repositioning
- features a 9.1-horsepower Kohler air-cooled engine that meets Tier-IV Final emissions standards and complies with California Air Resource Board requirements
Visit http://bosstek.com for more information.
Mitsubishi FGC35CN-FGC40CN IC forklifts
Mitsubishi Logisnext Americas, Houston, has announced a new series of internal combustion (IC) cushion-tire forklifts, FGC35CN-FGC40CN. These forklifts are designed to offer productivity and fuel efficiency in indoor applications. The series:
- was designed to increase operational uptime
- features an onboard, self-diagnostics display that can deliver immediate truck status, helping operators to streamline the troubleshooting process
- is equipped with a cooling system to aid in prolonging engine life
- offers a compact chassis and 7,000 to 8,000 pounds of capacity
- is powered by a GK25 internal combustion engine
Visit www.logisnextamericas.com/en/mit for more information.