Stanley LaBounty MSD Legend Series shears
Stanley Infrastructure, Portland, Oregon, has expanded its line of LaBounty mobile scrap shears. The new MSD Legend shears:
- feature 10 percent more force than the company’s previous shear lines
- offer increased uptime with Dual Max Indexable Protection
- provide 360-degree rotation with improved balance to provide better control, reducing drift and increasing operational stability
- are equipped with the InSite app that provides real-time data to optimize shear performance and productivity
View www.stanleyinfrastructure.com/brands/labounty for more information.
Stadler, Altshausen, Germany, has introduced its delabeler, which is designed to remove labels from all types of plastic bottles. The delabeler:
- removes up to 80 percent of labels
- can process up to 9 tons per hour, depending on the particle size and material composition
- features robust construction and is resistant to impurities
- has an adjustable rotor speed of 20 to 60 hertz or 80 to 240 rpm
- is equipped with blades made from high-tensile steel that are attached to the rotor at one end and to the housing’s inner wall at the other end
Visit www.w-stadler.de/en for more information.
Fairbanks Scales Talon low-profile truck scale
Fairbanks Scales Inc., Kansas City, Missouri, has introduced a truck scale that it says is ideal for replacing older low-profile scales reaching the end of their service lives. The Talon:
- is ideal for sites with little clearance
- is available in 60-, 70- and 80-foot sizes and in profile heights of 12, 13 or 14 inches
- features cover plates large enough to provide full access to the load cells and Smart Sectional Controller/Pit Power Supply (SSC/PPS) mounts
- is easy to install
Visit www.fairbanks.com for more information.