Rotar RSQ Quick-Coupler Adapter
Rotar International BV, a Netherlands-based manufacturer of hydraulic attachments for the demolition, recycling and scrap metal industries, has released its RSQ-full hydraulic quick-coupler adapter. The RSQ-full adapters:
- feature redesigned rotator heads
- are built directly into the slewing ring, and the bolted hammer-top plate disappears completely
- can be nearly 8 inches shorter and up to 400 pounds lighter, depending on the attachment size, than traditional hammer-top plates
- improve the stability of the attachment’s carrier because of the favorable center of gravity
- come with a service inspection cover, providing easy access to components in the upper section of the attachment
Visit www.rotar.com for more information.
Air Cleaning Blowers
Highland, New York-based Air Cleaning Blowers LLC says it has developed and patented a series of technologies, named Air Cleaning Blowers or ACBs, that enable a blower to clean the air without using a filter element that clogs and constantly needs replacing. ACBs:
- ventilate, pressurize and clean particles from dusty air without using any filter elements
- help reduce the costs and complications of providing ventilation in industrial settings
- are simpler to size and use than systems with ordinary air filters and air purifiers
- provide constant and predictable airflow, air pressure, air quality and energy consumption
- can be used in applications with airflows that range from 50 to 3,500 cubic feet per minute
- can serve as prefilters for specialized downstream filters
Visit www.aircleaningblowers.com for more information.
Thermo Fisher’s Niton XL5 Plus XRF Analyzer
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Tewksbury, Massachusetts, has launched its Niton XL5 Plus hand-held X-ray fluorescence (XRF) analyzer, which provides lab-quality elemental analysis. The Niton XL5 Plus:
- offers users a small, lightweight and portable design, weighing only 2.8 pounds
- features updated software and improved detector technology to provide accuracy when analyzing light elements as well as heavy metals
- includes a detector protection feature to reduce the risk of damage to the detector window, boosting its durability, particularly in recycling and scrap metal settings
- enables users to perform elemental analysis in hard-to-maneuver workspaces
Visit www.thermofisher.com for more information.