The National Recycling Coalition (NRC) has voted nine members to its board of directors. The elections were held during the 2018 Resource Recycling Conference in St. Louis, Missouri.
The new and re-elected board members are:
• Richard Anthony, Zero Waste San Diego;
• Stephen Bantillo, NRC vice president, Recycling Certification Institute;
• Nina Butler, More Recycling;
• Susan Collins, Container Recycling Institute;
• Chantal Fryer, South Carolina Department of Commerce;
• Mary McClellan, Carolina Recycling Association;
• Frances McPoland, Paper Recycling Coalition;
• Lynn Rubinstein, Northeast Recycling Council; and
• Bill Turley, Construction & Demolition Recycling Association.
“I am so thrilled with the election of these candidates to carry on the great work that the NRC is doing,” says David Keeling, NRC board president.