The Scrap Expo event, to take place in mid-September in Louisville, Kentucky, will include technical training sessions designed to help scrap processing machinery owners prevent equipment downtime.
Representatives from dealerships and equipment firms will offer insight into maintaining mobile shears, material handlers (including the hydraulic system), two-ram balers and loggers and flatteners that crush auto hulks and pre-treated appliances.
According to the Recycling Today Media Group, organizer of the event, “Each session will be delivered by some of the industry’s top maintenance technicians.”
Scrap Expo, which is billed as an equipment live demonstration event, will be held Sept. 13-14 at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville. Those interested in attending can find more information on this web page.
Latest from Recycling Today
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- Li-Cycle reports earnings, Rochester facility updates
- Nucor sees reshoring boosting demand for steel
- Fontaine Modification targets driver comfort in waste collection sector
- American Battery Technology Co. hires key leadership for recycling plant
- Packaging Corp. of America reports Q4, full-year results
- NexKemia acquires assets of polystyrene scrap recycler Eco-Captation
- Ameri-Shred shredders suitable for destroying small data-bearing devices