The main issues with plant retrofit projects are the difficulties associated with implementing new equipment.
To address this issue, Pellenc ST, based in Pertuis, France, introduces the Mistral Compact optical sorter, a compact unit that lends itself well to retrofits and large projects. The unit has been specially designed to eliminate the headaches often associated with modernizing existing plants, Pellenc says in a news release.
Two possible configurations mean the Mistral Compact can be integrated easily into existing facilities, replacing old equipment regardless of the width, model or brand previously installed.
The Mistral Compact delivers the same versatile high-performance sorting of Pellenc’s Mistral+ range of optical sorters and is backed up by Charlotte, North Carolina-based Pellenc ST America’s technical support.
Latest from Recycling Today
- Midwest Fiber Recycling partners with Amp in MRF update
- Baltimore city officials call for raises for sanitation workers amid staffing shortage
- Call2Recycle, Electronic Distributors International Inc. expand Ontario’s battery recycling infrastructure
- Cruz Foam's new packaging products to become available through Atlantic Packaging partnership
- FleetGenius launches Compactor Solutions website
- LyondellBasell, Kirkbi invest in APK to develop recycling technology
- Washington lawmakers consider recycling overhaul legislation
- SWANA’s David Biderman reappointed to US Commerce Department advisory committee