Industrial Service Solutions (ISS), Fort Myers, Florida, has announced the formation of a new product line, Recycling Technologies. The company acquired AmeriMex Power Systems in 2013 and has grown to support the industry.
ISS hired Bill Tigner as vice president of the new product line. The industry veteran has more than 30 years in managing recycling equipment suppliers, including Metso’s recycling division, U.S. Shredder & Castings Group and most recently Brilex Technical Solutions.
ISS says the new recycling operations will be based in Houston and will expand from its AmeriMex shredder motors to include a full line of heavy-duty scrap metal and automobile shredders, casting and wear parts, and separation technologies.
The company will also focus on upgrading and rebuilding existing shredders and expand more in the future.
ISS is backed by 23 companies and 45 locations in North America, where it already offers heavy fabrication, hydraulics and electrical control systems to many scrap processors.
“ISS is uniquely positioned to offer local service throughout the United States that is unequal in scope by any other company,” ISS CEO Wade Stockstill says. “ISS brings not only local sales support for new equipment and technology but service and parts as well. The organization offers complete turnkey installation, truly surpassing the capabilities of other suppliers in the recycling industry today.”
Latest from Recycling Today
- SA Recycling makes diversity honors list
- Property in northwest Ohio considered for new MRF
- Recycling Today Media Group launches the Battery and Critical Metals Recycling Conference
- Amcor to invest $250K into Circolution
- WM sees less growth in its collection and disposal volumes year over year
- Direct Pak, City of Phoenix reclaim more than 16 million pounds of recycled PET
- Western Placer WMA joins Bye Bye Mattress collection program
- Call2Recycle Canada, GFL partner to expand battery recycling capacity in Western Canada