Recycling Today has begun updating efforts for our list of the largest nonferrous processors in North America. If you suspect that your company belongs on this list, take a moment to provide your company’s details by filling out this form: www.RecyclingToday.com/form/2023-nonferrous-scrap-processors-list-form.
The list will be featured in the April 2023 issue of Recycling Today. We will not publish the figures you share with us; they will be used to rank companies by pounds handled.
The key figure we are asking for is the annual amount of all nonferrous metal scrap, including shredder byproduct, physically handled at your company’s facilities in 2022. Do not include stainless steel, specialty alloys or ferroalloys. The total should include scrap taken in at all facilities, whether it is processed further or shipped loose. The total should not include scrap brokered by traders, exporters or brokers employed by your company that is never physically present at a company facility.
Unlike in years past, we will not include heavy media plants on this list.
If you have questions pertaining to the list, contact Editorial Director DeAnne Toto at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest from Recycling Today
- First PET Recycling Coalition grants announced
- Exodus Global announces promotion
- Li-Cycle reports earnings, Rochester facility updates
- Nucor sees reshoring boosting demand for steel
- Fontaine Modification targets driver comfort in waste collection sector
- American Battery Technology Co. hires key leadership for recycling plant
- Packaging Corp. of America reports Q4, full-year results
- NexKemia acquires assets of polystyrene scrap recycler Eco-Captation