T&M Associates, a Middletown, New Jersey-based national consulting, environmental, engineering and construction management company, has announced several staff promotions and the addition of five new company shareholders to bolster the continued growth of the company.
T&M’s board of directors has appointed the following employees to participate in the company’s shareholder program:
- Edward Herrman, PE, CME—group manager with the municipal services department in Middletown, New Jersey;
- Christopher Jensen, PE—group manager with the site development department in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania;
- Shannon Markham, PE—regional client service manager with the water resources department in Columbus, Ohio;
- Michael Regan, CCM—vice president responsible for the firm’s project management/ construction management practice in Toms River, New Jersey; and
- Jason Worth, PE, PP, CME—group manager with municipal services department in Toms River, New Jersey.
The company also announced the following promotions:
- Patrick Jeffery, PE, PP, CME, was promoted to vice president. Jeffery is the operations manager for T&M’s Toms River, New Jersey, office.
- Donald Norbut, PE, PP, CME, CPWM, was promoted to vice president. He is based in Bloomfield, New Jersey, and is a group manager with the company’s northern New Jersey municipal team.
- Sami Sarrouh, PE, was promoted to vice president. He is a senior technical environmental engineer based in Cleveland.
- Lynn Spence, SPHR, was promoted to senior vice president and appointed to the company’s board of directors. She serves as their director of human resources from Middletown, New Jersey.
- James Sullivan, PE, was promoted to vice president. Sullivan is the operations manager for T&M’s Fairless Hills, Pennsylvania, office.
- Cynthia Zawrotuk, PE, was promoted to vice president. Zawrotuk is the company’s suburban Pennsylvania operations manager and works in Lancaster, Pennsylvania.
“These individuals’ contributions and commitment to our clients and our organization play a significant role in delivering value and raising the company’s visibility as a leading firm in the industry,” says Gary Dahms, PE, PP, T&M’s president, CEO and chairman. “T&M is delighted to announce these promotions and shareholder appointments and recognize outstanding performance.”
In other company news, T&M has moved its Philadelphia operations to a new, larger office location in the city’s Center City district at 1700 Market St.
The expansion will help the company meet the growing demand for infrastructure improvement and development solutions throughout the greater Philadelphia metro region, according to the company.
“We are seeing tremendous growth in the region, including a boom in both new development and the modernization of existing infrastructure,” says Michael Roeder, T&M’s chief operating officer. “T&M has responded by creating a regional hub in Philadelphia that will provide a high level of customer service and industry-leading technical solutions to support the success of our clients throughout the region. This move also strategically positions T&M to appeal to a larger talent market, especially the city’s thriving millennial population that is attracted to the urban environment.”
T&M says its new office is staffed with a team of 25 professionals and offers more room to accommodate future growth. This team bring decades of local experience in construction management/project management, development and redevelopment, water resources, transportation, green infrastructure and environmental services. This depth of expertise allows T&M to provide creative, tailored and timely solutions to address the challenges faced by clients in a wide range of markets, including educational, institutional, utilities, health care, government, industrial and real estate, the company says.