1. American Pulverizer preshredder. New from American Pulverizer Co., St. Louis, is a line of dual-shaft, low-speed, high-torque, hydraulic-powered preshredders with these features, according to the company:
- ideal for pulling apart aluminum bundles of UBCs, siding and sheet with rates of up to 30 tons per hour
- can be grapple or conveyor fed
- large clearance between rolls allows for infeed material
- differential speeds allow the teeth to rip and shred infeed material
- slow speed designed to keep fines generation to a minimum
- when used prior to secondary machines can achieve a product suitable for melting
Visit www.ampulverizer.com for more information.
2. Genesis GSG scrap grapples. Genesis Attachments of Superior, Wisconsin, offers its GSG scrap grapple in 10 sizes. The company describes these product features:
- capacity ranges from 0.5 cubic yards to 2.5 cubic yards
- fit 20- to 80-metric-ton material handlers for a range of applications
- designed to reduce maintenance, improve durability, lower operating costs and enhance safety
- hardened steel bearings with dust seals at all pivot points
- cylinders and internal components protected with a removable heavy-duty cylinder guarding system
- large-bore hydraulic cylinders designed to maximize clamping force
- easily replaced long-life, abrasion-resistant steel tips
Visit http://bit.ly/1pVT4Of for more information.
3. Sweed sifter. Sweed, based in Gold Hill, Oregon, has added a new sifter option to its modular wire and cable separation system that offers these benefits, the company says:
- allows for additional recovery of copper and aluminum midlands and fines that get trapped in the wire and cable plastic
- when added to the last stage of processing can increase recovery by up to 40 pounds of copper per hour
- can be installed on any existing Sweed Separation System or on another system brand
Visit www.sweed.com for more information.
4. Tegro dense media separator. The Tegro Group, headquartered in Hong Kong, has launched a dense media separator (DMS) offering these features:
- customizable and flexible turnkey design
- designed to offer precise split cuts of light and heavy metals
- low magnetite consumption and operating costs
- accepts wide ranges of infeed materials and particle sizes
- fully customized plants with specialized water treatment technology
- throughput ranges from 5 and 20 metric tons per hour
- can be used for copper recovery or platinum group concentrates
Visit www.tegrogroup.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.