To have your product featured in Recycling Today, please send a product release and a high-resolution image in tiff or jpeg format to Kristin Smith at email@example.com.
CP Manufacturing Disc Screens.
CP Manufacturing, San Diego, has released new disc screens designed to improve safety and productivity for users. The screens are used to automatically separate newspaper, containers and mixed paper in material recovery facilities (MRFs).
- A folding floor designed to make operation, cleaning and maintenance safer
- Access doors in the tail section at the platform level eliminate the need for ladders
- Mechanical backstops lock rotors for cleaning
- A trapped-key system designed to improve the existing lock-out/tag-out system
Visit www.cpmfg.com for more information.
Franklin Miller Delumper Bagstation.
The Delumper Bagstation from Franklin Miller, Livingston, N.J., is a pre-engineered bag dump system designed to unload,de-agglomerate and freshen lumpy bagged solids while introducing them into a production process.
- Designed to facilitate convenient manual opening of small to medium-sized bags without creating a dusty environment
- A built-in dust filter system that draws air through the unit grate and into the enclosed filter chamber
- Several optional configurations available to fit specific applications, including a compact model with low headroom
Visit www.franklinmiller.com for more information.
CleanRiver Recycling Solutions Waste and Recycling Stations.
CleanRiver Recycling Solutions, a division of Midpoint International Inc., based in Aurora, Ontario, has introduced waste and recycling stations. Features include:
- Material-specific, interchangeable opening plates and moveable internal dividers to accept multiple types of recyclables in a single unit
- 51-gallon containers occupy a 24-inch-by-24-inch footprint and are 36 inches high; 22- and 36-gallon units occupy even less space
Visit www.cleanriver.com for more information.
PTR Patriot Horizontal Baler.
Philadelphia-based PTR Baler and Compactor Co. has introduced the PTR Patriot, a heavy-duty, multi-material, manual-tie horizontal baler engineered to process a variety of material.
- Capable of processing a wide variety of materials
- More than 150,000 pounds of platen force
- A hydraulic door lock, full bale ejection, an 8-foot cylinder and a left- or right-handed hinge
Visit www.ptrco.com for more information.
Builtrite Model 2100-SE Stationary Electric Material Handler.
Northshore Manufacturing, Two Harbors, Minn., the manufacturer of the Builtrite line of products, has made a number of enhancements to its stationary electric material handlers, the model 2100-SE.
The enhancements include:
- A cab with better visibility, more room and a more powerful heating and air conditioning system than previous models
- A three-fold increase in hydraulic oil cooling capability
- A more energy efficient, 75-horsepower electric motor
Visit www.builtritehandlers.com for more information.
Untha, ShredSupply Data Annihilator.
Spokane, Wash.-based ShredSupply and UNTHA Shredding Technology America Inc. (UNTHA America), Hampton, N.H., offer the Data Annihilator truck. Features include:
- A RS30 four-shaft shredder capable of destroying hard drives, CDs, DVDs and tapes as well as light electronics
- A built-in screen for varied particle size
- Available in many configurations, power options and chassis
Visit www.shredsupply.com for more information.