Prab Bundle Breaker
Prab Inc., Kalamazoo, Michigan, has released its Bundle Breaker, a conveyor enhancement that preconditions metal scrap bundles for improved material transfer, processing and safety, according to the company. The Bundle Breaker:
- installs in a conveyor’s infeed hopper
- features dual-rotating cylinders to agitate the material
- can be added to an existing conveyor or incorporated into a new metal scrap processing system
Visit www.prab.com for more information.
Metso M&J F320
Metso Outotec, with global headquarters in Helsinki, has introduced the M&J F320 to its FineShredder series, targeting the production of alternative fuels, such as refuse-derived fuel (RDF) or solid recovered fuel (SRF). The M&J F320:
- is equipped with an extra-long rotor
- processes 23 tons per hour
- produces RDF and SRF in homogeneous sizes
- has low total installed power requirements and low operational energy costs because of its design and unique cutting system that requires minimal daily maintenance
- features easy access to wear parts for maintenance
Visit www.metso.com for more information.
Sennebogen 835 G Hybrid material handler
Germany-based material handler manufacturer Sennebogen has introduced the 835 G Hybrid, which it calls the start of the new G series generation of machines. The machine also is available in an electric- powered version. The 835 G material handler features:
- a 188-kilowatt Stage V diesel engine and what the company is calling its Green Hybrid energy recovery system
- energy recovery technology that functions like a tensioned spring that supports the boom’s working movement
- equipment lengths of up to 65 feet for applications in scrap and timber handling as well as port operations
- additional working speed and increased handling performance while offering a reduction of approximately 30 percent in fuel costs
- the Sennebogen Maxcab, which has a sliding door for ease of entry
- easy-to-access maintenance components
Visit www.sennebogen.com/en for more information.