BossTek OdorBoss Fusion
BossTek, Peoria, Illinois, has developed a mobile system that uses no water to reduce site odors. The OdorBoss Fusion:
- is suitable for use in soil remediation, landfills, food processing, composting, wastewater and other large-scale applications
- features a new design that uses a fully customizable chemical flow and dispersion method
- is mounted on an agricultural trailer with foam-filled tires
- features a 7.5-horsepower fan that delivers an airflow of 9,200 cubic feet per minute to further atomize the liquid for wide dispersion
Visit https://bosstek.com/products/odorboss-odor-control-solutions for more information.
Copper Recovery Phoenix Direct
Copper Recovery, Huntington Beach, California, has introduced Phoenix Direct, a turnkey miniplant with the ability to process 1,200 to 3,000 pounds of mixed cables per hour. The wire recycling miniplant:
- can process approximately 180,000 pounds per month operating for a single shift five days per week
- adds an electronically controlled preshredder and a built-in magnetic separator to its hand-fed Phoenix base model
- has a power rating of 160 amps, requiring only two three-phase 480V 125A prefused circuits
- includes a final conveyor with a magnetic drum head that ensures a ferrous-free final product
Visit www.copperrecovery.com/products/phoenix for more information.
LBX Co. 600 X4 material handler
Lexington, Kentucky-based LBX Co. has introduced the Link-Belt 600 X4 material handler, purpose-built for material handling and demolition applications. The 600 X4 features:
- an electronically controlled, 362- horsepower engine from Isuzu
- a straight boom and droop-nose arm
- a hydraulics package with Spool Stroke Control (SSC) technology designed to achieve maximum control and productivity
- an X4 cab that lifts hydraulically to provide operators with a view of 19 feet, 4 inches at eye level
- RemoteCare GPS telematics for remote monitoring and machine performance alerts
Visit https://en.lbxco.com for more information.