Doosan Infracore North America LLC, headquartered in Suwanee, Georgia, has announced its top-performing dealers of 2020. Doosan has more than 160 Doosan dealers in North America.
Doosan says its 10 top-performing dealers last year were:
- Barry Equipment Co., Webster, Massachusetts, which was recognized for the fourth consecutive year;
- Bobcat of Mandan Inc., Mandan, North Dakota, which was recognized for the third consecutive year;
- Brown’s Industrial Sales, Lloydminster, Alberta;
- CG Equipment, Guelph, Ontario, which was recognized for the second consecutive year;
- Coastal Machinery, Pensacola, Florida, which was recognized for the second consecutive year;
- Equipment East LLC, Dracut, Massachusetts, which was recognized for the second consecutive year;
- G. Stone Commercial Division, Middlebury, Vermont;
- Hartington Farm Services Ltd., Hartington, Ontario;
- Theco Inc., Big Lake, Minnesota; and
- Wilson Equipment, Central Point, Oregon, which was recognized for the third consecutive year.
“There are four dealers joining this list for the first time, which is reflective of their hard work growing the Doosan brand in their regions,” says Todd Roecker, Doosan director of dealer management and marketing. “The word is out about Doosan equipment. We continue to attract new customers and top-performing dealers in North America.”
Top-performing Doosan dealers are offered a selection of several incentives to choose from, which will improve their profitability when selling and servicing Doosan equipment, the company says. In addition, Doosan North American leadership may look to these dealers for valuable input regarding Doosan initiatives and direction as they represent the dealer network.