West Fargo, North Dakota-based Bobcat Co. has introduced four new compact track and skid-steer loaders. The tracked T64 and T66 models and the skid-steer S64 and S66 machines are part of the company’s R-Series loaders designed to offer “upgraded performance with greater lift capacities and higher lift heights than their M- and M2-Series predecessors.”
“With a total focus on quality, the new 60 platform R-Series loaders offer uncompromising reliability and durability, enhanced performance and unmatched operator experience,” states the company, all while “maintaining a compact frame.”
Among the features of the new models, according to Bobcat, are:
- increased lift capabilities;
- an improved cooling system;
- excellent visibility;
- a one-piece, sealed and pressurized cab;
- a redesigned Bobcat inline engine and durable direct-drive system;
- a five-link torsion suspension undercarriage; and
- a cast-steel attachment mounting system.
More information on Bobcat loaders can be found on its website.