TMS subsidiaries provide mill services at 81 customer sites and operate 36 brokerage offices.
The stockholders of TMS International Corp., Glassport, Pa., the parent company of Tube City IMS Corp., a provider of outsourced industrial services to steel mills, has re-elected eight incumbents to the company’s board of directors at its annual stockholder meeting.
The re-elected incumbents are:
- Joseph Curtin, executive chairman, TMS International Corp.;
- John Connelly, retired senior vice president, strategic planning and business development, U.S. Steel Corp.;
- Timothy Duncanson, managing director, Onex Corp.;
- Raymond Kalouche, president and CEO, TMS International Corp.;
- Colin Osborne, president and CEO, Vicwest Inc.;
- Herbert Parker, executive vice president and CFO, Harman International Industries Inc.;
- Manish Srivastava, principal, Onex Corp.; and
- Patrick Tolbert, CFO, Sitel Worldwide Corp.
TMS International Corp., through its subsidiaries, including Tube City IMS Corp., provides mill services at 81 customer sites in 11 countries and operates 36 brokerage offices from which it buys and sells raw materials across five continents.