SSI Shredding Systems custom engineers, manufactures and services industry-proven size and volume reduction solutions. With installations in 47 countries, SSI utilizes exclusive, patented features with low-speed, high-torque technologies to produce quality one-, two-, and four-shaft industrial shredders, primary waste reducers and pre-load/transfer station compactors.
Consider the ‘SSI Advantage’:
• Collaboration with customers to generate a broad range of innovative solutions for the most demanding and difficult waste reduction, recycling and resource recovery tasks.
• In-house engineering and design services to tailor systems to specific business needs.
• State-of-the-art production facility to ensure timely delivery of cost-effective, quality-assured products.
• On-site demonstration testing to permit first-hand solution validation.
• Comprehensive parts and service to support long-term customer success.
Since 1980, SSI's innovation, improvement, and engineering has created an evolution of the most versatile shredders in the market today. SSI Shredding Systems continues to extend the limits of size reduction by asking one recurring question: What Needs Shredding?™