Conference will look at Russian metals recycling markets.
The RUSMET Group of companies has announced the dates of its Ninth International “Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Scrap Meals Forum, to be held in Moscow, Feb. 20-21, 2013.
The forum will feature the following topics:
• Analyses and forecasts of the ferrous and nonferrous scrap metals markets in Russia and world
• Analysis of scrap trade flows in the global market.
• Markets monitoring by regions: Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, South-East Asia, China, India, EU, Turkey, Middle East, Africa, and the USA.
• Scrap procurement and recycling business efficiency
• Technological efficiency of scrap collecting and processing business
• Presentations of equipment and technologies suppliers
• Correlation with other raw materials markets: oil, coke, and iron ore
• Overview of the global steel market
• Mini- and micro-mills
• Logistics; sea and railway shipments
The forum welcomes scrap suppliers, scrap procurement and processing companies, consumers, importers, scrap processing and handling equipment manufacturers and traders, shipping and logistics operators, analysts, financiers, association representatives and officials.
For more information on the conference and to register, visit lom.rusmet.ru/about.php. Russian-English simultaneous translation will be provided during the forum.