To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Gaode HBS Scrap Baler and Shear
Jiangyin Gaode Hydraulic Machinery Co. Ltd., based in Jiangyin, China, is marketing its HBS scrap baler and shear globally. Among the features of the HBS:
- Available in 500-tonne and 600-tonne cutting-force models
- Suitable for cutting structural steel, auto frames and other types of ferrous and nonferrous scrap
- Compression lid helps squeeze scrap on three sides
- The HBS-500 produces a bale size of 65 centimetres by 55 centimetres (25.5 inches by 21.5 inches)
- Production ranges from 15 tonnes per hour to 22 tonnes per hour for the HBS-500 and HBS-600, respectively
Visit www.gaodeyeya.com for more information.
2. Copex Mobile Scrap Shears
The French company Copex has unveiled the Reflex line of mobile scrap shears designed for compacting and shearing welded structures, white goods, car bodies and other scrap metals. The company lists the following features:
- Suitable for producing high-quality bales
- Available with cutting forces of 500, 650 and 900 tonnes
- Designed to be mobile yet robust machines inspired by the company’s line of Lidex scrap shears
- Integrated slides guiding system designed to offer high cutting performance over time and decreased maintenance costs
- Wing design wraps scrap materials and maximizes closing efforts at the end of the closing process
- Reduced cycle times
- Can be delivered in mobile or semi-mobile versions
Visit www.copex.fr for more information.
3. US Shredder 6060 Shredder
New from U.S. Shredder and Castings Group, Trussville, Ala., is the 6060 heavy-duty nonferrous shredder, offering the following features:
- Designed to liberate nonferrous metals to enable maximum recovery from eddy current systems and other technologies
- Designed to process 25 tons per hour using a 1,000-horsepower DC drive
- Three-anvil design and round grate holes designed to provide optimal separation and a uniformed shredded product
- Can withstand heavier infeed material
Visit www.usshredder.com for more information.
4. Steinert ISS Induction Sorting System
- Steinert Elektromagnetbau GmbH, based in Cologne, Germany, is offering its ISS induction sorting system for the treatment of refuse incineration slag as well as for other material streams. System features include:
- Precious metals and stainless steel recovery from refuse incineration slag
- An ideal addition to the traditional processing of refuse incineration slag by means of pre-classification, hand sorting, air separators, magnets and eddy current separators
- Yield rates far above 90 percent and high purity levels
Visit www.steinert.de for more information.