1. Sennebogen maXcab Industrial Model
Straubing, Germany-based Sennebogen’s MaXcab industrial model replaces the company’s comfort cab in the special equipment range and is designed for use in challenging material handling applications. MaxCab features include:
- Ergonomically designed for driver safety
- A tilted vertical front windscreen with armored glass for a bigger field of vision
- Straight and continuous glass panes on front and roof designed to provide extra room and to improve view
- Window in the base offers an unrestricted view of the work areas below from an elevated position
- Front windscreen constructed of 30-millimetre thick armored glass
Visit www.sennegoben.com for more information.
2. Techgene Balers
Available from Techgene Machinery Co. of Taiwan, these balers can be automatically or semi-automatically operated, depending on the material being processed. Baler features include:
- An air-cyclone-mounted horizontal baler designed with sensors to start baling shredded paper
- An exclusive auto-tie system
- Wrapping material can be customized for various jobs
- Close-ended and open-ended balers provide a wide range of bale tying and ejection capabilities
- Customizable hoppers include tipper, shovel, air cyclone and conveyor styles
Visit www.techgene.com.tw for more information.
3. Safetech Guardian System
New from Sunderland, England-based Safetech Systems is the Guardian system, designed to provide automatic personnel protection for employees working near conveyor systems, balers, shredders and other equipment. Features include:
- Integrates recent developments in intelligent technology
- One system can protect several conveyors
- Can minimize insurance premiums
- Protects even unconscious employees
Visit http://safetechsystems.com for more information.
4. Metso TS Eco Cut Scrap Shear
Metso Recycling, headquartered in Helsinki, has introduced the TS Eco Cut scrap shear designed for small- to medium-capacity demands at an entry-level price. Part of the company’s new Eco Line, the shear features:
- A side compression system with over-stroke designed to ensure efficient precompaction prior to cutting
- Available in 1-metre or 1.5-metre wide lid sizes for bulky, light scrap or medium to heavy scrap
- 1,000-ton shear force
- Modular design for flexibility
Visit www.metso.com for more information.