To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. MSS CIRRUS OPTICAL SORTER
MSS Inc., based in Nashville, Tenn., in the U.S., has introduced the Cirrus high-resolution near-infrared (NIR) color and metal sorting system. Product benefits include:
- Provides automated separation and sorting of targeted commodities using advanced identification algorithms and corresponding precise high-pressure air jets
- Can be configured with a touch-screen interface
- Offered in various sizes between 1,200mm (48 inches) and 2,400mm (96 inches)
- Sensor configuration tailored to the specific application
- Offered in conveyor and slide configuration
Visit www.magsep.com for more information.
2. A-WARD Mi-SLIDE COMPACTOR/LOADER
A-Ward, based in Auckland, New Zealand, has introduced the Mi-Slide Compactor for compacting, baling and loading of scrap metal. Product benefits:
- Bales scrap metals, stages bales prior to loading and facilitates loading into truck containers
- Designed to offer greater transportation efficiency
- Transfers 10 to 12 bales into each transport trailer
- Creates bales of approximately the same width and height of the inside of a shipping container
Visit www.a-ward.com for more information.
3. ALLIED-GATOR MT SHEARS
Allied-Gator, Youngstown, Ohio, United States, offers the patented MT Series Multi-Tool, outfitted with the patented Quick-Change Shear Jaw Set. The shear configuration is designed for continual use in challenging, full-time processing applications. Product benefits include:
- Can handle hardened steel wire, steel cable and rebar
- Power and rigid jaw design allow recyclers to profitably cut these materials on a long-term basis
- Significant throat force from the patented Allied-Gator Power-Link and Guide System enables the tool to power through each cut with a continual power gain
- High-alloy cast steel construction
Visit www.alliedgator.com for more information.
4. OXFORD INSTRUMENTS X-MET7500
Oxford Instruments, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom, has launched the X-MET7500 handheld XRF (X-ray fluorescent) analyzer. Features include:
- Designed to deliver fast and accurate analysis
- Can be used for metals recycling, sorting and precious metals verification
- Capable of identifying lead and other hazardous substances in paint, toys and wood
- Customizable result screen and reports
- Designed to withstand harsh environments
Visit www.oxford-instruments.com for more information.