To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. AMUT Ecotech mobile ballistic separator
New from AMUT Ecotech, part of Italy’s AMUT Group, is the SBS 201 single-stage, mobile ballistic separator, offering these features, the company says:
- can be mounted on a flat-bed trailer
- hook-lift separator divides material into a flat fraction, a cylindrical fraction and a rejected fraction
- maximum processing capacity of 5 tonnes per hour
- conveyor speeds of 60 metres per minute
- paddle covering plate perforations of 50 x 50 millimetres with other sizes available upon request
Visit www.amutecotech.it for more information.
2. Tomra Compaction Orwak power balers
Tomra Compaction of Sweden has launched the Orwak Power line of balers, which offers these features:
- line of four balers designed to handle recyclables in retail and manufacturing businesses
- features the company’s Black Star Technology, utilising a reversed compaction technique designed for optimal strength
- powerful compaction of large volumes into denser bales
- configuration enables a more compact, easily transported machine with cylinders at the bottom instead of on top
- slightly spherical shape for optimal distribution of pressure
- chamber welding performed to ISO 3834 standards
- capacity for data storage, communication and technical machine monitoring
Visit www.tomracompaction.com for more information.
3. EMS Recycle MDH3500 metering drum hopper
EMS Recycle of Northern Ireland has introduced the new MDH 3500 heavy-duty metering drum hopper for recycling operations. The equipment provider says the new hopper offers these features:
- sturdy rotation designed for optimal efficiency, increased throughput and a consistent feed rate
- designed for fast, easy integration into existing lines
- for use with all types of material streams, including municipal, commercial and industrial streams
- steady layering of light and heavy materials for efficient presentation to sorters
- multiple throughput capacities available
Visit www.emswasterecycle.com for more information.
4. Erema Intarema K system
Erema Engineering Recycling Maschinen of Austria has introduced the Intarema K system, which succeeds the company’s KAG system for the recycling of polyethylene (PE) edge trim. The Intarema K system offers these features:
- fully automatic recycling system designed to ensure material-friendly processing through a short extruder
- integrates features of the company’s previously released Intarema models, such as patented Counter Current technology and the energy-saving ecoSAVE system
- touchscreen Smart Start System for ease of operation
Visit www.erema.at for more information.