1. Genesis XT Mobile Shears
United States-based Genesis Attachments has introduced the XT Mobile Shears (GXT), offering several product features:
- Designed to process scrap more efficiently and fit on smaller carriers
- Bolt-on piercing tip encapsulates the front end of the upper jaw, protecting the tang and reducing wear
- Weld-on, replaceable, highly abrasion-resistant steel rhino horn protects the front and top of the upper jaw
- Dual guide blade lengths match the piercing tip
- The GXT line will fit excavators from 20,000 to 250,000 pounds.
Visit www.genesisattachments.com for more information.
2. Danieli Henschel Mobile Shear Baler
Danieli Henschel, based in Chambéry, France, has made improvements to its line of mobile shear balers.
- Designed to combine mobility with operating power
- Line includes a range of higher-powered mobile shear balers, with cutting power from 600 to 960 tonnes
- Drive unit powered by V6 Deutz diesel engine to ensure a high production capacity
- Safety features and many custom options, including soundproofing and operator cabin design
Visit www.akros-henschel.com/en/ for more information.
3. Sennebogen Grabs & Quick Change Devices
Sennebogen, Straubing, Germany, has launched a line of grabs designed for its machines featuring:
- Six different quick changing devices available for Sennebogen material handlers ranging from simple quick change couplings to automatic change devices
- Tool Control control system ensures simple and safe working and an optimal configuration of the hydraulic parameters of up to 10 attachments
- Orange peel grab available in various versions and shell forms
- Clamshell offers an individual solution for each bulk material
Visit www.sennebogen.com for more information.
4. Eldan MPR200 HD Multi-Purpose Rasper
Eldan Recycling A/S, Faaborg, Denmark, has launched the new MPR200 HD Multi-Purpose Rasper, with the following features:
- Allows more than double the inertia in the flywheels, increased capacity and lowered downtime for maintenance
- Improves features of the current Multi Purpose Rasper, a dual drive recycling machine ensuring size reduction of electronic scrap (WEEE), tyres, cables etc., down to as small as 12 millimetres
- Equipped with 295-horsepower main drive power
- Faster speed increases capacity by up to 20 percent
Visit www.eldanrecycling.com for more information.