1. HSM Channel Baling Press
HSM of Germany offers the fully automatic VK4012 channel baling press for industrial applications with special requirements. Product specifications include:
- Particularly suitable for compressing lighter packaging materials, such as cardboard and foils
- Compact design and large loading aperture
- Throughput of up to 12 tons per hour
- High compression and bale weights
- Suitable for integrating into automated production and disposal processes
Visit http://en.hsm.eu for more information.
2. BluBox Trading BluBox Recycling Plant
Available from BluBox Trading AG of Birrwil, Switzerland, is the Blubox “plug and recycle” automatic recycling plant for mixed lamps and screens, such as LCDs. The plant offers a number of capabilities, according to BluBox:
- Fully automatic flat screen recycling
- Simultaneous recycling of lamps and screens
- Converts hazardous waste into raw materials
- No mercury evaporation
- All moving parts are contained
- 40-foot high-cube container allows for easy transport
- Fast commissioning and low maintenance costs
Visit www.blubox.ch for more information.
3. RG Recycling/McCloskey B200 Screener
RG Recycling Ltd., Oxfordshire, U.K., in association with McCloskey Equipment and Binder & Co., with offices in the U.S. and U.K., has launched the McCloskey B200 screener to recover sticky, difficult-to-screen materials. Other features include:
- Equipped with a BIVITEC screen and high-intensity dual-vibration system
- Designed to be more efficient than traditional screeners
- Wide-feeding load, large hopper and screenbox for maximised output capacity
- User-friendly McCloskey controls
- Ten-minute setup process
Visit www.rgrecycling.co.uk/B200 for more information.
4. Sennebogen 8130 EQ Material Handler
Sennebogen of Straubing, Germany, is offering the new 8130 EQ material handler, designed to be consistently balanced for any situation and with minimal energy and running costs in daily use. The material handler offers a number of features and benefits, according to Sennebogen, including:
- Powered by a 400-volt electric motor that generates 130 kilowatts and operates quietly and smoothly
- An adjustable counterweight
- Sufficient drive even for large reaches and high loads
- Short hydraulic connection and control technology
Visit www.sennebogen.de for more information.