1. Rice Lake TradeRoute Onboard Scale. TradeRoute, from Rice Lake Weighing Systems, Rice Lake, Wis., is designed as a legal-for-trade onboard scale system allowing drivers to bypass local truck scales and conduct business directly to and from their payload. Additional system details include:
- Operates solely from a parked position in which hydraulics are used to engage the scale
- Load cells support the vehicle’s load only during the weigh cycle, eliminating the potential for premature load-cell wear
- Uses a combination of frame-hugging weigh modules, stainless steel junction box and weatherproof control center
- Customizable installation
Visit www.ricelake.com/traderoute for more information.
2. Takeuchi Track Loaders. Pendergrass, Ga.-based Takeuchi-US has released its TL10 and TL12 track loaders, featuring interim Tier 4-compliant engines and an “Eco Mode” function designed to reduce fuel consumption during operation. The loaders also offer:
- Fine-tuning of the auxiliary hydraulic output to three specific attachment settings using auxiliary work modes
- Pressurized cabs with improved HVAC performance
- Fully welded, purpose-built frames
- Diesel particulate filters to help control particulate emissions
- Cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) for reduced nitrous oxide (NOX) emissions
Visit www.takeuchi-us.com for more information.
3. Spaleck 3D Combi Flip-Flow Screen. Spaleck of Bocholt, Germany, has introduced the 3D Combi Flip-Flow screen, combining a recycling screen with the Flip-Flow Elastica screen. Product features include:
- For classification of difficult, sticky or wet materials with separation cuts from approximately 0.2 millimeters to nearly 5 inches (120 millimeters)
- Suitable for incineration slag, shredder light and heavy fractions, electronic scrap, C&D scrap, plastic and biomass
- Two system solutions designed to provide cost-effective screening of difficult-to-recycle materials
- Nearly blockage-free screening in upper and lower decks
- 3D screening segments engineered to guarantee particle size
Visit www.spaleck.de for more information.
4. VTN Rotobec CS Multi-Utility Tool. Rotobec of Sainte-Justine, Quebec, Canada, offers the CS series multi-utility tool for waste, recycling and scrap processing. Features include:
- Can be equipped with five different jaw sets for shearing, pulverizing and cutting applications
- Continuous 360-degree rotation and faster cycle times
- Ideal for demolition applications
- Jaw options can be changed quickly and easily
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.