To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.
1. Sennebogen MaXcab Industrial. Stanley, N.C.-based Sennebogen LLC’s MaXcab industrial model is designed for use in challenging material handling applications. Product features include:
- A roomy industrial cab with a tilted vertical front windscreen with armored glass for a bigger field of vision
- Straight and continuous glass panes on the front and roof
- An additional window in the base offers an unrestricted view of the work areas below from an elevated position
- Automatic heating and climate control and an individually adjustable, air-spring driver’s seat
Visit www.sennebogen-na.com for more information.
2. Terex Fuchs E Series Handlers. Terex Fuchs, Southaven, Miss., rolled out its E Series material handlers featuring BlueEvolution technology in 2012. They feature engines designed to be cleaner and quieter than previous models. Other features include:
- Meet Tier 4 interim (Stage III B) emission standards
- An exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system, diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) and diesel particulate filter (DPF)
- Regeneration for particulate filter cleaning designed to occur automatically, without affecting machine performance
Visit www.terex-fuchs.com for more information.
3. SEDA Environmental Patriot Mobile Drainage Line. SEDA Environmental, with U.S. offices in Fayetteville, Ga., has introduced the Patriot line of mobile drainage solutions. Product features include:
- Offers a customized, fully contained drainage system that weighs less than 4,500 pounds
- Can be moved by a small forklift and transported from site to site on an 18-foot flatbed • Does not require electricity for operation
Visit www.seda-usa.com for more information.
4. Witt Industries GeoCubes. Witt Industries, Mason, Ohio, has expanded its GeoCube line of indoor recycling containers to provide more functionality. Product features include:
- Designed to facilitate separation of recycling from waste
- New, larger 36-gallon capacity model added
- Recycle blue color option available on all sizes
- Updated decals to identify recycling stream for each cube
- Constructed of fire-safe steel
- Available with a variety of tops, including round for cans and bottles, slotted for paper, square for waste or recycling and a new combination top for bottles and paper
Visit www.witt.com/pr for more information.