1. Sweed Model 450 DX Chopper
New from Sweed Machinery, Gold Hill, Ore., is the Model 450 DX Chopper for steel or plastic banding, lightweight baling wire and slitter trim or tube scarf scrap. Product features include:
- Combines features from the 450 WM and 450 WM XHD choppers
- Can be used inline to process slitter line trim and tube scarf, replacing traditional winders
- A standard cut length of about 3 inches
- One-horsepower motor and external flywheel for extra cutting capacity on tougher materials
- Customizable for inline applications requiring tension control and custom scrap cut lengths
Visit www.sweed.com for more information.
2. UNTHA Assay Shredder
UNTHA Shredding Technology America Inc., Hampton, N.H., has introduced the RS Series assay shredder for electronics recycling. Product benefits include:
- Optimized for the electronics recycling industry and for companies that extract and refine precious metals
- Can shred down to 10 millimeters
- Extra durability built into essential areas
- Designed for low dust generation and cross contamination
Visit www.untha.com/us for more information.
3. Colmar Propane Tank Processor
Colmar USA, based in Wheatfield, N.Y., has launched its patent-pending propane tank processor with the following features:
- Checks remaining internal tank pressure before processing
- Removes propane valve automatically, purging remaining vapor
- Crushes tank in preparation for recycling
- Multiple safety features include mechanical ventilation, automatic fire suppression and automatic emergency stop functions
- Can crush approximately 30 tanks per hour
Visit www.colmarequipment.com for more information.
4. Navistar International WorkStar Heavy-Duty Truck
Navistar Inc., Lisle, Ill., has launched the heavy-duty International WorkStar vocational trucks with the following stated features:
- Powered by the company’s 13-liter engine with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) emissions technology
- Available in the 7600 SBA (46-inch set-back axle) variation and the 7600 SFA (30-inch set-forward axle) variation
- Available high-visibility hood where front-end power take-off (FEPTO) is not required
- Available four-by-two, six-by-four and eight-by-six axle configurations
- Available from 365 horsepower to 475 horsepower
- Huck-bolted frame and crossmember system with a number of frame-rail options for maximum durability
Visit www.navistar.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.