To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. A-Ward Mi-Slide Compactor/Loader. A-Ward, with North American offices in Port Wentworth, Ga., has introduced a scrap metal compacting, baling and loading machine that the company says is designed to offer greater transportation efficiency for recyclers. Features include:
- Designed to load 20- and 40-foot containers with light- or heavy-gauge material
- The Mi-Slide compactor vertically compacts the material
- A horizontal baler further compresses the material, pushing the finished bale into the Mi-Slide’s loader chute
- Mi-Slide pushes bales from the chute into the container
Visit a-ward.com/product/mislide-horizontal-loader for more information.
2. MSS L-VIS Optical Sorting Technology. Optical sorting equipment manufacturer MSS Inc., based in Nashville, Tenn., has introduced the L-VIS high-resolution color camera sorting system for small particle applications, such as shredded and granulated materials. Capabilities include:
- Engineered to provide separation accuracy up to 98 percent
- Available shape identification software algorithm designed for sorting wires
- High-resolution air-jet array
- Available all-metal detector
- Can be configured via a touch-screen interface
- Offered in 32-inch, 48-inch and 64 inch sizes
Visit www.magsep.com for more information.
3. Dust Control Technology DustBoss Line. Equipment manufacturer Dust Control Technology (DCT), based in Peoria, Ill., has designed a new DustBoss system for use in fixed locations. Features include:
- Designed to extend reach and improve aim of dust suppression equipment
- Mist of millions of 50- to 200-micron droplets per minute
- Available in three tower sizes and heights up to 20 feet
Visit www.dustboss.com for more information.
4. Cemco Glass Gator. Cemco Inc., Belen, N.M., has introduced the Glass Gator glass recycling tool. Features include:
- Turns glass into a 100-percent-recyclable cullet or soft-edged sand byproduct
- Can process up to 80 bottles per minute and accepts empty glass containers or broken glass
- Offers an eight-to-one size reduction for decreased disposal and hauling costs
- Available in two models and can be customized
Visit www.cemcoturbo.com for more information.