1. Excel Excelarator Ballistic Separator.
Available from Excel Manufacturing, St. Charles, Minn., is the Excelarator 15T-SS ballistic separator for separation of fines and two- and three-dimensional materials. Stated product benefits include:
- Capable of processing 15 to 18 tons of single-stream material per hour
- Double the lift of comparable ballistic separators for larger load capacity and more accurate separation
- On-the-fly hydraulic bed tilt allows angle changes to suit varying moisture content in the stream while in operation
- Integrated take-off and outfeed conveyors distribute separated materials for final processing
- Built-in glass breaking and separation capability
- Compact size
Visit www.excelmfg.com for more information.
2. McCloskey International 516RT Trommel.
McCloskey, Peterborough, Ontario, has introduced the 516RT tracked trommel. Features include:
- A heavy-duty chassis with four independent stabilizer jack legs, integrated hydraulic folding conveyors and radial conveyor
- Powered by a CAT C4.4 100-horsepower engine
- A 7-cubic-yard hopper and a 6-inch-wider feed opening than the 516 trommel, designed to provide the free flow of material
- Fully enclosed fines flashing minimizes potential material spillage, while rubber belting along the length of the machine reduces blockages
- Three screen sections allow for flexibility in sizing
Visit www.mccloskeyinternational.com for more information.
3. ZB Group Portable Shredder.
ZB Group’s portable track-mounted, hammermill-style metal shredders are distributed in North America by Peninsula Equipment, Lakeland, Fla. The shredders offer the following features:
- Rotor lengths ranging from 39 inches to 82 inches
- Five models ranging from 440 to 2,000 horsepower
- Excel at processing aggregate and recycled concrete as well as construction and demolition debris
- Scrap ramp and compression roller can be replaced with a “grizzly” bar and a fines conveyor for processing aggregate and concrete
Visit www.zbgroup.es/zbgroup/en for more information.
4. RMG mPulse Laser Analyzer.
U.K.-based RMG Technology has introduced the mPulse, a handheld, battery-powered analyzer for metal identification, sold in the U.S. by Verichek Technical Services, Bethel Park, Pa. Stated product features include:
- Uses laser induced breakdown spectroscopy to identify metals
- Calibrated for a wide range of metals with no discrimination between heavy and light elements
- “Point and shoot” operation
- Can be used to test large samples as well as small pieces and granules
Visit www.rmgtechnology.com for more information.