1. Cardinal Scale’s New 190A Axle Weight Indicator. Cardinal Scale, Webb City, Mo., has introduced the 190A axle weight indicator for nonlegal-for-trade portable axle weighing applications, such as Cardinal’s CWL-40 and 760 series mobile wheel weighers. Product features:
- Factors axle weights by pressing the Print key for each successive axle weight or can function in traffic control auto mode, sensing each truck axle’s weight when connected to a remote display with traffic signals and printer
- Features two RS232 serial ports (for printer and remote display), optional rechargeable lithium ion battery, capacitive touch keys and IP69K-rated wash-down enclosure
- Features three watertight gland connectors, quick-connect power connector and one ID
Visit www.cardinalscale.com/cs_product/190a-storm for more information.
2. McCloskey Standalone Power Units. Available from McCloskey International, Peterborough, Ontario, are standalone versions of the company’s power units for stacking conveyors. The power units offer the following, according to McCloskey:
- Available in 49- and 90-horsepower
- Powered by a Kubota engine, the units feature a hydraulic flow of 26 gallons per minute for the 49 horsepower and 38 gallons per minute for the 90 horsepower
- Six-gallon-per-minute auxiliary pump
- Compatible with a broad range of equipment on the market
Visit www.mccloskeyinternational.com for more information.
3. Bruker Titan Detector Shield. Bruker, Kennewick, Wash., has introduced the Titan Detector Shield, a patent pending accessory for the S1 Titan handheld XRF Analyzer. Product benefits:
- Protects the detector window from being punctured by sharp objects, such as scrap shavings and wires
- Allows rapid and accurate analysis of almost any material
- Retains the analytical performance of the instrument, even for light elements such as magnesium, aluminum and silicon
- Available for both the S1 TitanLE as well as the S1 TitanSP
Visit www.bruker.com/shield for more information.
4. Nissan Electric Forklifts. Nissan Forklift Corp., Marengo, Ill., offers an extensive line of electric material handling equipment for greater productivity with robust, brushless, AC motors, the company says. Product features:
- Designed with a full-suspension seat for operator comfort
- Four-mode regenerative braking
- Customizable performance settings
- On-board diagnostics and thermal protection
- Electric walkie/rider pallet trucks with standard, sealed switches that allow them to operate in wet and cold applications without heaters or thermostats
Visit www.nissanforklift.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.