1. Terex Fuchs MHL360 E Material Handler. New from Terex Fuchs, Southaven, Miss., is the MHL360 E material handler with Blue Evolution technology. The handler has been updated with a number of enhancements designed to improve durability and performance:
- Six-cylinder, 254-horsepower (190-kilowatt) turbo-charged engine that meets Tier 4i emissions standards
- Hydraulic system with a separate slewing circuit, allowing machine swiveling to start and stop quickly
- Energy recovery feature
- Engine with exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) technology
- Updated high-performance cooling system and cab
Visit www.terex.com for more information.
2. SP Industries Hydraulic-Free Compactors. SP Industries Inc., Hopkins, Mich., has introduced the EM Series line of industrial, electro-mechanical compactors completely absent of hydraulic fluid. The company says the line offers the following features:
- Solid steel screw shaft powered by an electric motor that pushes the ram through the compaction chamber
- Design eliminates the potential for hydraulic fluid spills
- Built-in grease system automatically lubricates the shaft
- Multicycle programming and adjustable ram force pressure settings
- Motor protected by a soft-start system and full-load indicator
- Customizable for integration into various material handling systems
Visit bestcompactors.com for more information.
3. MPI Power Booster Magnets. Magnetic Products Inc. (MPI), Highland, Mich., has introduced a hybrid “power booster” magnet to its line of magnetic and nonmagnetic material handling products. The magnets offer a number of features, the company says:
- Combine the holding power of a rare earth magnet with the reach out of ceramic magnets, offering product protection and tramp metal control
- Provide the right mix of magnetic material to ensure maximum tramp metal capture
- Hybrid “power booster” magnet material is integrated into the company’s line of plate magnets, magnetic chutes, free-flow magnets, drum separators and suspended magnets
Visit www.mpimagnet.com for more information.
4. Rotobec Orange Peel Grapples. Rotobec Inc., Sainte-Justine, Quebec, offers orange-peel grapples, which the company says are ideal for handling recyclable materials and scrap metal. The grapple line offers these features:
- Strong reinforced head structure
- Patent-pending cylinder protector and patented RT rotators
- Available in various sizes and models with the option of closed, semiclosed or open tine configurations
- Optional integrated magnet is ideal for yard cleanup or sorting
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.