1. Tomra Tom Waste Compaction System. Stamford, Conn.-based Tomra Collection Solutions has released the Tom, a trash receptacle/compactor system designed to handle solid waste in public areas. Selected product features include:
- Holds up to seven times more waste than conventional bins
- Suitable for use at cafés, restaurants, transportation hubs, malls, arenas, parks and supermarkets
- Touch-free sensor-based automatic shutter
- Adjustable for periods of high or low traffic and can be emptied from the front or back
- Digitally alerts managers when at capacity
Visit www.tomranorthamerica.com for more information.
2. Rotobec Elite Loader. Rotobec of Sainte-Justine, Quebec, offers the Elite Loader among its line of truck-mounted loaders. Product benefits include:
- Designed to be tough without unnecessary weight
- Combines smoothness and precision with high lift capacity
- Designed to mount to trucks or railroad flatbeds for easy transportation
- Continuous rotation in addition to other options
- Available with various Rotobec grapples suited for the application
- Available grapple saw to assist in storm cleanup duties
Visit www.rotobec.com for more information.
3. Meese Orbitron Dunne Poly-Trux P-405 Extra Heavy-Duty Tilt Truck. Meese Orbitron Dunne Co., Ashtabula, Ohio, has introduced the new Poly-Trux® P-405 Extra Heavy-Duty tilt truck for handling loads of up to 2,200 pounds in a one-cubic-yard capacity. The manufacturer states a number of product benefits:
- Heavy-duty cart combines proprietary internal rib design, hidden steel tube support frame and one-piece, rotationally molded construction
- Set atop a powdercoated steel base with 12-inch-by-3-inch rear wheels and premium 5-inch-by-2-inch swiveling casters
- Ideal for collection and transfer of construction and demolition debris, bagged refuse, recyclables, office waste, scrap and other materials
- Rotomolded from 100 percent waterproof high-density polyethylene (HDPE) with a consistent wall thickness
Visit www.recycleosaurus.com for more information.
4. Blubox Recycling Plant. Available from BluBox Trading AG of Birrwil, Switzerland, is the Blubox “plug & recycle” automatic recycling plant for mixed lamps and screens such as LCDs. The plant offers a number of capabilities, according to BluBox:
- Fully automatic flat screen recycling
- Simultaneous recycling of lamps and screens
- Conversion of hazardous waste into valuable raw materials with no mercury evaporation
- All moving parts are contained
- 40-foot high-cube container allows for easy transport
- Fast commissioning and low maintenance costs
Visit www.blubox.ch for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.