To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.
1. Ideal Industries Circuit Breaker Lockout System. The new Circuit Breaker Lockout System from Ideal Industries, Sycamore, Ill., is designed to help prevent accidents while also complying with requirements on disconnecting motors, motor circuits and controllers. Features include:
- Adhesive backed rails allow the system to be permanently installed in or just outside of an electrical panel
- Low-profile design enables panel door to be shut
- Optional panel spacing gasket
- Designed to lock single and multiple pole breaks
Visit www.idealindustries.com for more information.
2. Sennebogen 8130 EQ Material Handler. Sennebogen, with U.S. headquarters in Stanley, N.C., is offering the new 8130 EQ material handler, designed to be consistently balanced for any situation and for minimal energy costs in daily use. Handler features include:
- Powered by a 400-volt electric motor that generates 130 kilowatts of power
- Engineered to save up to 75 percent of the energy and running costs compared with conventional diesel handlers
- Sufficient drive, even for large reaches and high loads
- An operating area of approximately 24,750 square feet
- Bear a load of up to 11 tons
Visit www.sennebogen.de for more information.
3. Cardinal Run-a-Weigh Portable Floor Scales. The USA-made Run-a-Weigh Scale from Cardinal, Webb City, Mo., is a portable solution for weighing barrels, drums and crates at multiple facilities or locations. Additional features include:
- Weighs less than 100 pounds and features built-in handles and wheels
- Offered in 1,000- or 500-pound capacities
- Self-aligning feet and battery power options
- Scale, load cells and digital weight indicator manufactured in the USA by Cardinal Scale
Visit www.cardinalscale.com/cs_product/run-a-weigh for more information.
4. ESCO PosiGrap Coupler. ESCO Corp., Portland, Ore., has developed the new PosiGrab hydraulic coupler as a simple connection for attachments that is designed to enhance site safety. The coupler offers a number of features, including:
- Front and rear locks are mechanically engaged through the full working cycle
- Natural position of the coupler is locked and only opens using forced hydraulic pressure
- Provides visual confirmation of locking mechanisms
Visit www.escocorp.com for more information.