Call for papers issued for Nov. 2013 recycling event in Singapore.
The organizers of the 2013 Electronics Recycling Asia conference have issued a call for papers for the event, which will be held Nov. 13-15 in Singapore.
Switzerland-based ICM AG is asking interested parties to contact the firm by March 31, 2013, with presentation ideas.
Possible topics include:
- How countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop;
- Worldwide takeback schemes and challenges of OEMs;
- Strategic metals recycling reports on platinum group metals and rare earth elements;
- Descriptions of new recycling plants;
- Best available recycling technologies;
- Metal and scrap trading;
- Recycling lamps and other mercury-containing scrap;
- Rare earth recovery; and
- Recycling electronic scrap containing hazardous elements.
Those interested in presenting at the conference can contact ICM AG ICM AG by phone at 011-41-62-785-10-00, by fax at 011-41-62-785-10-05 or via e-mail at email@example.com.