Shenzhen, China, will host China Replas 2014.
The 12th China Plastics Recycling Exhibition & Conference, organized by the China Scrap Plastics Association
(CSPA) and also known as China Replas 2014 (Autumn), has been scheduled for Nov. 6-7 at the Shenzhen Coli Hotel in Shenzhen, China, directly across the border from Hong Kong.
The CSPA calls the event “The largest influential and professional exhibition of the scrap plastics industry both in China and Asia.” The theme selected by the CSPA for China Replas 2014 (Autumn) is “Survival and Development of Scrap Plastics in China under the Environmental Storm.”
“The Chinese scrap plastics industry in the ‘post-Green Fence’ era has changed dramatically and has entered a new historical stage,” the CSPA says regarding the theme for its event.
Sessions at China Replas 2014 (Autumn) will feature simultaneous translation in Mandarin Chinese and English.
The CSPA says previous Replas events have attracted as many as 600 attendees from 30 different countries. The trade show floor will be set up to host as many as 65 exhibitors.
Among the presentations will be updates from Chinese government officials. “There were six officials from different departments of the Chinese government who made speeches at the China Replas 2014 (Spring) conference,” says the CSPA.
Also tied in to the November Shenzhen event, says CSPA, will be:
- an opportunity to visit plastics recycling companies in Hong Kong;
- an awards ceremony for eco-friendly and global top 100 companies
- the seventh session of the first council meeting of the CSPA;
- sub-sessions about the trading of general purpose plastics and engineering plastics; and
- a press conference covering “the environmental values of the scrap plastics industry.”