China RePlas 2013 conference and exhibition is May 17-19 in Guangzhou.
The China Scrap Plastics Association and Beijing Guojiajiye Info. Co. Ltd. are preparing to host
ChinaReplas 2013, a conference and trade show for plastics recyclers, May 17-19 in the South China city of Guangzhou.
The two organizers say the purpose of China RePlas 2013 is “to provide ideas and methods to the industry enterprises who face the difficult situation and [to] promote policy exchanges, international communications and [information about] technology upgrades.”
The show’s organizers also say the conference program will address several topics of vital concern to plastics recyclers in China and around the world, including:
Can the Chinese plastics recycling industry bounce back from 2012, one of “the toughest times [for the] China scrap plastics industry?”
• What new changes will happen in China’s plastic scrap market in 2013?
• What will happen with the global and domestic economies in 2013?
• What new plans in the field of renewable resources will there be after the 18th National Congress and the 12th session of the National People's Congress in China?
• What enterprises in the industry have shown out of the ordinary characteristics to cope with the difficult situation in 2012?
• Who are the global top 100 enterprises in the plastic scrap industry?
• What the differences between the top 100 international enterprises and the top 100 Chinese enterprises?
• What key technologies will be broken through and applied in the global plastic scrap industry in 2013?
Centered on the theme, “Strategy and Tactics for the Plastic Recycling Industry,” China RePlas 2013 will be held at the HJ Grand Hotel in Guangzhou May 17-19.
More information about the event can be found at http://2013.replas.org.cn/enhyrc.aspx or by e-mailing prc7@Replas.org.cn.