Event in Brussels, organized by ICM AG, will focus on the end-of-life vehicle business.
The 13th International Automobile Recycling Congress IARC 2013, organized by ICM AG www.icm.ch, will be held from March 13–15, 2013 in Brussels.
Delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present news and challenges of the manufacturing and end-of-life vehicle (ELV) business. The Congress will bring together various links in the ELV recycling chain such as car manufacturers, metal and plastic scrap traders, recyclers, shredder operators and policy-makers from around the world.
Sessions will focus on:
- How do car manufacturers and the industry close the recycling loop?
- New cars and new recycling technologies
- Best available recycling technologies
- Reports about the illegal export of wrecks
- European ELV Directive towards 2015
- E-mobility – influence on car recycling and dismantling
- Rare earth recycling – What it mean for the car industry
- CO2 reductions and emissions trading potential of car recycling activities
- Recycling capabilities of new emerging technologies
- Update on new laws and regulations
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facilities. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner are also part of the program. The congress also is offering plant tours of recycling companies and car manufacturers.
For more information, contact ICM AG, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +41 62 785 10 00.