To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.
1. RMG mPulse Laser Analyzer
U.K.-based RMG Technology has introduced the mPulse, a handheld, battery-powered laser analyzer for metal identification. Product features include:
- Designed for ease of use and speed
- Calibrated for a wide range of metals
- All metal types are analyzed with the same program
- Analysis presented on a large, sunlight-readable LCD
- Icon-driven menus provide access to user facilities
- Can be used for large and small samples
- Nonpenetrative, nonionizing and noncarcinogenic light
- Focused laser beam causes virtually no heating around the test area
Visit www.rmgtechnology.com for more information.
2. Dolav Plastic Pallet Boxes
Dolav Benelux offers its Dolav plastic pallet boxes for recyclables and potentially hazardous materials, such as used lightbulbs and fluorescent tubes, featuring:
- 800-millimeter-wide pallet box with optional lids and galvanized lock
- Durable high-density construction
- Stackable and can be handled with forklifts
- Available in six standard colors or custom color options
- UV and corrosion resistant
Visit http://nl.dolav-news.com for more information.
3. McCloskey International 516RT Trommel
McCloskey of Peterborough, Ontario, has introduced the 516RT tracked trommel with a number of product enhancements:
- Highly mobile, high performance tracked trommel ideal for processing various materials across applications
- Weighs about 49,600 pounds and features a heavy-duty chassis with four independent stabilizer jack legs, integrated hydraulic folding conveyors and a radial conveyor with 180-degree swing
- Powered by a CAT C4.4 100-horsepower engine and features an oversized hydraulic tank and hydraulic oil cooler for maximum cooling and high efficiency
- Longer, wider direct-feed hopper than the 516 model
4. Anvil Attachments
Diesel Hydraulic Scrap Grapple U.S.-based Anvil Attachments, has debuted a completely self-contained, diesel-powered DHSG hydraulic scrap grapple. Product features:
- For use where hydraulics or electricity are not options
- Suited for handling a wide range of products, including scrap, stone blocks, rip-rap and pig iron
- Can be configured with either a turbo-charged air-cooled diesel engine or water-cooled diesel engine, depending on the user’s environment
- Grapple tines are completely configurable
Visit www.anvilattachments.com for more information.