To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Redwave three-way glass sorting machines
Available from Redwave Systems of Austria are the new CX and CXF sensor-based glass sorting machines, offering the following features, the company says:
- three-way sorting technology for recycled glass processing
- can process container and float glass from 2mm to 50mm for a variety of sorting tasks
- reduced air consumption even at higher ejection rates
- quick-action eject valves and optimised nozzles allow for a more compact sorting plant design and fewer sorting steps without any loss of quality or yield, according to Redwave
- can recognize a variety of special glasses that have no distinguishing features in the RGB range
Visit www.redwave.at for more information.
2. Greenmax Apolo polystyrene compression
New from Easi Recycling of the U.K. is the GreenMax Apolo range of compression machines for expanded polystyrene (EPS) scrap, offering these features:
- compresses EPS to a block form
- offers a solution to the problem of expanded polystyrene scrap and converts a cost into a revenue stream
- designed to process from 25 kilograms per hour with the A-C25 model to 200 kilograms per hour with the high output A-C200 model
- reduction ratio of 50:1 and the compressed block density of between 200 to 400 kilograms per cubic metre
Visit www.easirecycling.co.uk for more information.
3. Genesis attachments GXT mobile shears
U.S.-based Genesis Attachments has added the GXT 335 and GXT 995 straight and rotator models to its XT line of mobile shears. The company reports the following benefits:
- bring the company’s XT line of mobile shears to 12 models fitting 27,000- to 180,000-pound excavators
- GXT shears are shorter in length and height and lighter in weight, with a center of gravity that is closer to the excavator
- GXT models may be mounted on excavators that previously could only carry smaller, less powerful shears
- feature an apex that is positioned closer to the back of the jaw to improve material gathering, cutting performance and efficiency and reduce maintenance
Visit genesisattachments.com for more information.
4. Palazzani articulated wheeled loader
Available from Palazzani of Italy is the PL 145 articulated compact wheeled loader, with these features:
- compact wheeled loader from 4.9 to 5.3 tonnes based on the concept of big loaders
- maximum speed of 31 kilometres per hour
- wide range of optional attachments
- net power 69.5 horsepower, 51.1 kilowatts
- large cabin with excellent visibility, comfort and ergonomics usually only available on much larger models
- engine complies with European Directive 97/68 CE-Stage 3
Visit www.palazzani.it for more information.