1. Bruker EOS 500 hand-held analyzer. Kennewick, Washington-based Bruker Corp., has introduced the EOS 500 hand-held analyzer using laser induced breakdown spectrometer (HH-LIBS) technology to provide high-speed analysis of metals and alloys. The EOS 500 offers these features, according to Bruker:
- grade and chemistry identification in light element alloys containing lithium, magnesium, aluminum or silicon
- approximately 10 times faster than hand-held XRF analyzers in analyzing light elements
- a rugged design for durability in demanding conditions
- an Air-Flow Optics Shield to prevent dust buildup
- a 1064-nanometer laser that generates strong atomic emission signals without creating high background emissions
Visit www.bruker.com/eos for more information.
2. Screen USA TROM512 trommel screen. Screen USA Inc., Smyrna, Georgia, has introduced the TROM512 trommel screen, which features:
- large hinged doors to provide access to the trommel screen and its drive system
- additional doors provide accessibility to the engine department
- a 3.2-yard, 39-inch wide hopper with variable speed feeder
- 5-foot-by-12-foot trommel screen comes with a fines conveyor
- a 60-horsepower Caterpillar engine
Visit www.screenusa.net for more information.
3. Terex Fuchs F Series MHL350 material handler with Tier 4 engine. Terex Fuchs, a division of Terex Construction Americas, based in Southaven, Mississippi, offers the new Terex Fuchs MHL350 F Series material handler with a turbocharged 215-horsepower Tier 4 Final (Stage IV) engine. It offers these features, according to the company:
- purpose-built for scrap, waste and recycling applications
- two available stick/boom configurations—standard 52.5-foot reach and optional 48.2-foot multipurpose stick that includes a second hydraulic cylinder to aid in sorting applications
- a refined hydraulics package designed to deliver quick responses from attachments and fast work cycles even under heavy loads
- a new upper carriage design to better protect the hydraulic, fuel tanks
Visit www.terex.com/construction for more information.
4. Watchdog FireRover System. Watchdog Security, Southfield, Michigan, offers the FireRover portable fire suppression system for scrap yards, recycling centers and other businesses, featuring:
- an FLIR A310F thermal camera
- video analytic system and 24-hour surveillance
- Fireade 2000 fire-fighting foam
- 343 degrees of rotation and a reach of up to 150 feet
- can extinguish fires of all calibers, including metal, petroleum, plastic, agriculture and waste fires
Visit www.firerover.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.