Bunting Conveyor System.
Bunting Magnetics Co., Newton, Kansas, has introduced a new line of high-intensity separation conveyors offering these stated benefits:
- Extremely high magnetic fields for removal of lightly magnetic tramp metal fines and separation of work-hardened 300 series stainless steel
- Optional vibratory feeder trays available
- Frames constructed of 300-series stainless steel and tough urethane endless belts for maximized magnetic field exposure
Visit www.buntingmagnetics.com for more information.
Caterpillar MH3049 and MH3059 Material Handlers.
Peoria, Ill.-based Caterpillar has introduced two new wheeled material handlers: the MH3049 and the MH3059, both in the greater-than-25-tons class. The handlers feature:
- Purpose-built design for industrial, scrap recycling and waterway applications while affording maximum protection and convenience
- Patented ground entry and exit with a step-in cab
- Powered by the Cat C9 ACERT engine featuring an electronically controlled, mechanically actuated, unit-injector fuel system
- Engines rated at 300 (MH3049) and 325 horsepower (MH3059)
- High-strength structural steel and advanced welding techniques
- Booms and sticks featuring single-piece top and side steel plates
- Divided hydraulic functions allow simultaneous operations
Visit www.cat.com for more information.
Vecoplan VAZ 1100 K XL FF Shredder.
Vecoplan LLC, High Point, N.C., has introduced the VAZ 1100 K XL FF shredder for plastic film. The company describes the following features of the shredder:
- Engineered to solve the self–feeding problem associated with flexible, high tenacity materials
- Patented SureCut shredding system designed to deliver two-stage auxiliary size reduction in a single pass and precise cut lengths
- Reinforced close-tolerance screen configuration and an application-specific “wedge” fixed counter knife
- High throughput with built-in metering and thermal monitoring controls
- 42-inch-by-52-inch hopper infeed opening
- Patented single-shaft U-Rotor powered by a 60-horsepower drive
Visit www.vecoplanllc.com for more information.
CM Dual Drive Cracker Mill.
Now available from Columbus McKinnon Corp., (CM), Sarasota, Fla., is the Artisan Dual Drive Crackermill for production of ground rubber material. CM says the system offers the following features:
- Can process tire crumb as well as other rubber materials
- Decoupling allows rolls to be driven independently at variable speeds
- Regeneration process allows for reduced energy requirements
- Programmable, fully integrated logic controls for increased production
- Initial size reduction and steel reclamation as well as fine grinding to powder ranging from 10 to 120 mesh
Visit www.cmtirerecyclingequipment.com for more information.