1. Liebherr LH 30 M Litronic Material Handler.
Newport News, Va.-based Liebherr Construction Equipment Co. has introduced the LH 30 M Litronic material handler, one of a new line of handlers offered by the company with several features and benefits:
- Vertically integrated machine uses Liebherr components, such as diesel engines, hydraulic cylinders, electronics and attachments
- Succeeds the A 924 C model
- Powered by a four-cylinder, stage IIIB/Tier 4i engine
- Operating weight of 63,500 pounds, engine output of 173 horsepower
- Suitable for loading trucks or rail cars, feeding scrap metal shears and shredders, sorting and handling bulk material
Visit www.liebherr.us for more information.
2. DustBoss Suppression Rings.
Dust Control Technology (DCT), Peoria, Ill., has introduced four new sizes of its DustBoss DB-RTM dust suppression ring to provide more options with regard to conveyor sizes and discharge flows. Product benefits:
- Designed for use at material discharge points on conveyors or chutes to create a virtual curtain around the outflow for particle containment
- Focused dust management is suited to continuous duty
- Nine sizes available, including new 30-, 48-, 54- and 72-inch models
- Stainless steel rings engineered for strength and longevity
- Requires no electrical power or compressed air
- Can be customized with DCT’s Variable Particle Sizing technology
Visit www.dustboss.com for more information.
3. Columbus McKinnon Series 653 Lever Hoist.
Columbus McKinnon Corp., Amherst, N.Y., is offering its CM Series 653 ratchet lever hoist with a new shorter handle design. The design improvement is intended to offer a number of benefits, the company says:
- Ideal for confined work areas, the updated Series 653 3/4 and 1-1/2 ton capacity models are designed to be nimble and easy to operate
- More compact lever hoist allows the operator to take advantage of the 360-degree rotating handle with less worry of obstructions
- Features corrosion resistant parts and one-handed chaining mechanism
Hoist for more information.
4. Saturn Grizzly Super 80 Granulator.
Available from Granutech-Saturn Systems, based in Grand Prairie, Texas, is the new Super 80 (S-80) Saturn Grizzly grinder, featuring several design and performance enhancements:
- Capacity of 10 tons per hour in rubber scrap recycling applications
- Higher horsepower, slower speed and four-times-higher torque than the original Model 80
- Suitable for a variety of materials, including tires, nonferrous metal, biomass, plastics and e-scrap
- Additional features include housing liner plates, two-piece screen design, multi-edge reusable knives and service platforms and handrails
Visit www.granutech.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at firstname.lastname@example.org.