1. Genesis LXP800 Jaw Attachment
Genesis Attachments, Superior, Wis., has added the LXP 800 to its Logix Processor LXP line, offering several features:
- Designed as a versatile, interchangeable jaw attachment providing the line’s largest jaw openings, jaw depths and capacities
- Concrete pulverizer, shear and concrete cracker jaw openings of 61, 40 and 71 inches and jaw depths of 39, 35 and 50 inches, respectively
- Suitable for demolishing large columns, structures and projects, fitting 90,000- to 150,000-pound excavators
- Patented pivot system designed to keep jaw pivot group intact
- Bolt-on wear parts for quick and easy maintenance
Visit genesisattachments.com for more information.
2. Sennebogen E-Series Model 821 Material Handler
Sennebogen, based in Straubing, Germany, has launched its new E-Series Model 821 material handler, offering the following features:
- An all-around handler with reaches to 39 feet, an operating weight of 23.9 metric tons and design updates
- Equipped with a 97-kilowatt Cummins diesel engine
- Elevating MaXcab comfort cab and strong mobile undercarriage with four-point outriggers or an optional bulldozer blade
- Modular system offers customer-specific versions with mobile and crawler undercarriage or special solutions
- Intelligent control system links relevant machine components
Visit www.sennebogen.com for more information.
3. Allegheny 5HD3 Hard Drive Shredder
Allegheny Shredders, Delmont, Pa., has released the 5HD3 hard drive shredder for unwanted hard drives, cell phones and other electronic storage devices, according to the company. Product features:
- Three-horsepower motor and high-torque drive train
- Cost-effective, secure destruction of hard drives and electronic materials
- Can irretrievably destroy 10 to 12 hard drives per minute
- Available with single- or three-phase power supply
- Gravity-feed input chute and heat-treated tool steel cutters
- Compact, reliable shredder with minimal noise and vibration
- Can be installed on a truck for mobile on-site destruction
Visit www.alleghenyshredders.com for more information.
4. SPARCS Torch Cutting Smoke Filtration System
Torching Solutions, Flint, Mich., has updated its patent-pending SPARCS Smoke Particulate Air Reduction Cyclone System. It features:
- A new cyclone inlet vent that greatly improves air circulation, allowing for smoke particulate “cake” recovery
- Updated filter materials and rack designs
- Skids replace hood wheels to provide easier portability and improved wind break
- Increased SPARCS sizing and optional items such as a heat-resistant canopy that further increases air flow
Visit www.torchingsolutions.com for more information.
To have your product featured here, please send a press release and photo to Lisa McKenna at email@example.com.